How to Reach Granada - The Easiest Way to Reach Granada
- By Air: There is a small airport that lies about 12 kilometers from the city and you can fly in from London and then drive the rest of the way. Also, there are frequent flights to and fro from Rome, Paris and Barcelona.
- By Road: Most of the big cities in Spain are connected to Granada through motorways and it will take a drive of an hour at the shortest to reach the city.
- By Train: Once in the city you can get around using buses or trains, there is a wide choice.
- By Bus: The hop-on-hop-off bus is perfect for sightseeing with its open top. You can purchase a 24-hour ticket that will allow you to use the bus at any time and place and go around the city, this is a very convenient way of travelling in and around the city.
- On Foot: Most of the attractions are on a walking distance and hence can be visited on foot. This is also the best way to explore the city in a perfect manner.
- By Bus: The local bus service is efficient and all major destinations can be reached very easily. Moreover, it's cheaper than hiring a taxi.
- By Metro: The metro system is quite reliable and affordable as well and a quick way to go between places.
- By Taxi: If you are not up for using public transport, then opt for hired taxis. But make sure you are eager to spend some good amount of money on taxis.
Are you looking for a Granada travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Granada
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Granada. The most preferred mode of transport in Granada is Walking.
Average distance: 7.38 km Average time: 32.4 min
Walking 40%Walking 17.5 min Bus 2.5 min Waiting 1 min Overall average time for 2.65 kms 21 min
Bus/Trolleybus 20%Bus 45 min Waiting 15 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 13 kms 65 min
Car 40%Driving 17.5 min Walking 10 min Overall average time for 9.3 kms 27.5 min
How to Reach Granada from Nearby Cities
|Maracena to Granada||1.38 km||4 mins|
- How to reach Malaga
- How to reach Torremolinos
- How to reach Cordoba
- How to reach Marbella
- How to reach Ronda
- How to reach Abenójar
- How to reach Seville
- How to reach Jerez
- How to reach Murcia
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Madrid
- How to reach Toledo
- How to reach Santiago De Compostela
- How to reach Salamanca
- How to reach Zaragoza