Iglesia De San Ildefonso2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Sacristía de San Ildefonso, 18010 Granada, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-958203014
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The Iglesia de San Ildefonso is a fine example of Mudejar style and the alter piece is one of the grandest in Granada. The Moorishelementsalong with the Baroque alter consist of a statue of Jesus tied to the column. The Eucharistic hearse is a highlight of the church and is loved for its artistic and historic value.
Other highlights include:
- The Wood and glass urn kept at the Church
- Chancel with the high alter
Iglesia De San Ildefonso Hours
- Confessions: Monday to Saturday from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm in the morning and from 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm in the afternoon. Sunday from 10.30 am to 1.45 pm in the morning and from 6.30 pm to 8.15 pm in the afternoon.
- Masses: Monday to Saturday: 10.30 am in the morning and 7.30 pm in the afternoon.
- Sunday: 11.00, 12.00 and 13.00 in the morning; 19.30 in the afternoon.
- Confessions: Monday to Saturday from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm in the morning and from 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm in the afternoon.
- Sunday: from 10.30 am to 12.45 pm in the morning and from 6.30 pm to 8.15 pm in the afternoon.
- Masses: Monday to Saturday: 10.30 am in the morning and 7.30 pm in the afternoon. Sunday: 11.00 am and 12.00 pm in the morning; 7.30 pm in the afternoon.
How to Reach Iglesia De San Ildefonso
- By Bus: Acera de San Ildefonso 12
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.