Iglesia De Santa Maria De La Alhambra, Granada
About Iglesia De Santa Maria De La Alhambra, Granada
Iglesia De Santa Maria De La Alhambra, Granada - Address, Phone Number
Address: Calle Real de la Alhambra, 1-22, 18009 Granada, Spain
Time Required: 00:20 Mins
Timings: 08:30 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 185 times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Church of Santa Maria de la Alhambra dates back to the 16th century and is part of the Alhambra complex. The external architecture is quiet minimal with stone structures and a bell tower. However, the interiors are the highlight of the place with a gorgeous Baroque alter that has a statue of Mother Mary holding Jesus.
A walk here to see a part of 16th century Baroque architecture and experience the peaceful ambience, is well worth the visit.
Iglesia De Santa Maria De La Alhambra Ticket Prices
- Admission to the place is Free.
Iglesia De Santa Maria De La Alhambra Opening and Closing Hours
Daytime general visit:
March 15th through October 14th:
- Monday to Sunday: Morning ticket (8:30 am to 2.00 pm) and afternoon ticket (2.00 pm to 8.00 pm).
- Ticket office: 8.00 am to 8.00 pm
October 15th through March 14th:
- Monday to Sunday: Morning ticket (8:30 am to 2.00 pm) and afternoon ticket (2.00 pm to 8.00 pm)
- Ticket office: 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Mid-March to mid- October (Tuesday to Saturday): 10.00 Pm -11.30 Pm
- Mid-October to mid-March (Friday and Saturday) 8.00 Pm -9.30 Pm
How To reach Iglesia De Santa Maria De La Alhambra by Public Transport
- By Bus: Puerta de la Justicia
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Iglesia De Santa Maria De La Alhambra, Granada Reviews - Write a Review
Hard to review, as it never seemed to open the entire day. We walked past several times from 9:30-5:00, but it was always closed. Outside is not much to look at, plain and new looking
Petite église assez commune et construite après la reconquista. N'est pas au niveaux du reste de l'Alhambra mais un bref passage permet de compléter la visite.
사전 예약을 필수로 카톨릭 미사가 가능한 곳으로 아름다운 알함브라궁전 내에 정점을 찍을 수 있는 성당.
- Nearby Attractions
- Murallas Del Albayzin
- Casa Museo Manuel De Falla
- Plaza De Toros
- Monasterio De La Concepcion- Museo Conventual
- Museum Of Fine Arts
- Carmen-museo Max Moreau
- Casa De Zafra
- Monasterio San Bernardo
- Casa Del Arte Flamenco
- Granada Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 48 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 72 Hours in Granada
- How to Spend 5 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 6 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 7 Days in Granada