Iglesia Del Sagrario, Granada
About Iglesia Del Sagrario, Granada
Iglesia Del Sagrario, Granada - Address, Phone Number
Address: Calle Oficios, s/n, 18001 Granada, Spain
Time Required: 00:20 Mins
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
Added 184 times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Iglesia del Sagrario was built in the early 18th century and is attached to the Granada Cathedral. The place was originally a mosque during the 16th century.
Today, the church’s Greek cross, paintings belonging to the 15th and 16th century and Renaissance architecture, makes the church a must-see for art lovers. The elaborately designed interiors from the floor to the ceiling are just as stunning and compliment the grand alter.
Iglesia Del Sagrario Opening and Closing Hours
Winter Mass Schedule:
- Weekdays: 11:00 am, 7:00 pm
- Vespers and Saturday: 11:00 am, 7:00 pm
- Sundays and Holidays: 11:30 am, 1:00 pm, 7:00 pm
Summer Mass Schedule:
- Weekdays: 11:00 am, 8:00 pm
- Vespers and Saturday: 11:00 am, 8:00 pm
- Sundays and holidays 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 8:00 pm
How To reach Iglesia Del Sagrario by Public Transport
- By Bus: Gran Via 28 - Corazon de Jesus
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Iglesia Del Sagrario, Granada Reviews - Write a Review
Nice and small church. Free entrance.
Preciosa. Digna de visitar
Forma parte del conjunto arquitectónico de la catedral de Granada . Abarca el renacimiento y barroco
Iglesia muy bonita. Se puede visitar sin pagar.
Aprólékos mintáztokkal kidolgozott templom, belül barokk de kívül letisztult.
- Nearby Attractions
- Sunset Beach Club
- Parque Periurbano Dehesa Del Generalife
- Marquis Urban
- Hotel Los Tilos
- Hotel Triunfo
- Teteria Kasbah
- Portago Suites
- Justice Gate
- Palacio De Los Cordova
- Cine De Verano Los Vergeles
- Granada Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 48 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 72 Hours in Granada
- How to Spend 5 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 6 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 7 Days in Granada