Iglesia Del SagrarioCurrently Closed
- Address: Calle Oficios, s/n, 18001 Granada, Spain, 18001
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-958228574
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Community And Government, Religious, Churches, Landmarks
The Iglesia del Sagrario was built in the early 18th century and is attached to the Granada Cathedral. The place was originally a mosque during the 16th century.
Today, the church’s Greek cross, paintings belonging to the 15th and 16th century and Renaissance architecture, makes the church a must-see for art lovers. The elaborately designed interiors from the floor to the ceiling are just as stunning and compliment the grand alter.
Winter Mass Schedule:
- Weekdays: 11:00 am, 7:00 pm
- Vespers and Saturday: 11:00 am, 7:00 pm
- Sundays and Holidays: 11:30 am, 1:00 pm, 7:00 pm
Summer Mass Schedule:
- Weekdays: 11:00 am, 8:00 pm
- Vespers and Saturday: 11:00 am, 8:00 pm
- Sundays and holidays 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 8:00 pm
- By Bus: Gran Via 28 - Corazon de Jesus
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.35% of people who visit Granada include Iglesia Del Sagrario in their plan
95% of people start their Iglesia Del Sagrario visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Iglesia Del Sagrario
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Iglesia Del Sagrario
Walking around and exploring Granada is a must if you come to the capital of Al-Andalusia, and exploring around the cathedral is a definite. The architecture is quite beautiful and there are also many shops nearby, most a little too touristy, but it’s still a great experience. Also there are weddings frequently taking place, which always bring a taste of the local culture that shows even in this advanced, modern age how some things in Spain never change.
Impressive 18th century church. Not to be missed.
Placed near the cathedral, this little church it's like Davide Vs Goliath. Fine decorations, perfect light spots through the windows, beautiful statues, and a stunning ceil. A must -to-see place if you planned to visit the cathedral, particularly suggested near sunset hours.
Beautiful church next to the cathedral. Free entrance and nicely adorned.
Nice and small church. Free entrance.