Mezquita Mayor De Granada355 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plaza de San Nicolás, s/n, 18010 Granada, Spain Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-958202526
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The second mosque built in Granada after the initial one was built in the late 15th century, the Mezquita Mayor de Granada offers lectures, Arabic classes, exhibitions and courses on Islam. The mosque consist of a prayer hall, the surrounding gardens and the Islamic studies centre and library.
Visit the place to learn about the beautiful culture and explore the spirituality of the religion. The tranquil atmosphere adds to the experience. Don’t forget to observe the gorgeous architecture of the Great Mosque.
How to Reach Mezquita Mayor De Granada
- By Bus: Aljibe de las Tomasas 23
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mezquita Mayor De Granada Address: Plaza de San Nicolás, s/n, 18010 Granada, Spain
- Mezquita Mayor De Granada Contact Number: +34-958202526
- Mezquita Mayor De Granada Timing: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Mezquita Mayor De Granada(preferred time): 11:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mezquita Mayor De Granada: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
11.44% of people who visit Granada include Mezquita Mayor De Granada in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
46.23% of people start their Mezquita Mayor De Granada visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Mezquita Mayor De Granada
53.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mezquita Mayor De Granada
People normally club together Sacromonte and Mirador De San Cristobal while planning their visit to Mezquita Mayor De Granada.