Mirador De San NicolasCurrently Open
- Address: Espaldas de San Nicolas, 9, 18010 Granada, Spain, 18010
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-958247146
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Streets, Landmarks
The view: that’s all that matters here. It’s quite a walk from the town, but the end result is more than worth it. Twisted, narrow and cobbled streets will lead you to fantastic views of Alhambra (a palace and fortress complex) and the city of Granada. There’s really only two times to visit: sunrise or sunset. If you’re an early morning person, then you might be able to catch the fruit and vegetable market. On the other hand, the Alhambra is fantastically lit up at night time. Bars and restaurants on top of the hill offer convenient refreshments and tapas. There’s even an old church you can visit for free.
Mirador De San Nicolas Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- The hike uphill could be strenuous for some.
- Watch out for hitchhikers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mirador De San Nicolas
- Free entry.
- Other facilities maybe chargeable.
Mirador De San Nicolas Hours
- Viewing point open all days. Restaurants or private decks will have individual timings.
How to Reach Mirador De San Nicolas
- Bus C1 stop Plaza San Nicolas
- San Nicolas
- Estrellas de San Nicolas
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
68.28% of people who visit Granada include Mirador De San Nicolas in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
25.33% of people start their Mirador De San Nicolas visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Mirador De San Nicolas
51.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mirador De San Nicolas