Monasterio Cartuja1304 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Paseo de Cartuja, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-958161932
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Monastery
In this serene and removed monastery, you’ll find yourself wandering around with utter delight and astonishment at the same time. Especially when you visit the church, a wonderful Baroque creation filled with beautiful marble, powerful paintings. The Sancta Sanctorum here is stunning: religious figures surround you in their magnificence from every corner and the tabernacle is made of marble, jasper and porphyry. It’s one of Granada’s lesser-known delights and that’s good for you; there’s almost never a crowd.
Monasterio Cartuja Travel Tips
- No photography is allowed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Monasterio Cartuja
- Given price is for general admission.
- Entry fee: 3.5 Euros
- Children under 10: Free
How to Reach Monasterio Cartuja
- Buses N7, U1 and U2 at Monasterio Cartuja 1 bus station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Monasterio Cartuja Address: Paseo de Cartuja, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
- Monasterio Cartuja Contact Number: +34-958161932
- Monasterio Cartuja Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Monasterio Cartuja Price: 4 EUR
- Best time to visit Monasterio Cartuja(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Monasterio Cartuja: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
42.02% of people who visit Granada include Monasterio Cartuja in their plan
69.09% of people start their Monasterio Cartuja visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Monasterio Cartuja
94.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Monasterio Cartuja
People normally club together Albayzin and Mezquita Mayor De Granada while planning their visit to Monasterio Cartuja.