Monasterio San Bernardo, Granada
About Monasterio San Bernardo, Granada
Monasterio San Bernardo, Granada - Address, Phone Number
Address: Calle Gloria, 2, 18010 Granada, Spain
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Added 225 times in trip plans
Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Monastery
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Monasterio de San Bernardo’s foundation dates back to the 17th century even though it was built in the 19th century. The place is loved for its baroque architecture with a central square, a hemisphere dome and mosaics that embellish the entrance.
The monastery is flooded with visitors during the Christmas and Easter season when you can buy delectable sweets directly from the on-ground shop. Do try the cookies sold here when you visit.
Monasterio San Bernardo Ticket Prices
- Call up the place for admission prices and other information.
Monasterio San Bernardo Opening and Closing Hours
- Call up the place for visiting timings.
How To reach Monasterio San Bernardo by Public Transport
- By Bus: Plaza San Nicolas
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Monasterio San Bernardo, Granada Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Aliatar Cinema
- Vladimir Tzekov Teatro
- Filmoteca De Andalucia
- Puerta De Birrambla
- Vincci Albayzin
- Hammam Al Ándalus Arab Baths
- Mirador San Nicolas
- Hotel Granada Five Senses Rooms & Suites
- Apartamentos Casa Cuesta Del Agua
- Cinema Serrallo
- Granada Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 48 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 72 Hours in Granada
- How to Spend 5 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 6 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 7 Days in Granada