Murallas Del Albayzin, Granada
About Murallas Del Albayzin, Granada
Murallas Del Albayzin, Granada - Address
Address: Ctra. de Murcia, 47, 18010 Granada, Spain
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 384 times in trip plans
Historical Site, Family And Kids, Tower
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Murallas del Albayzin consists of the fortress walls that date back from the 11th to the 14th century. The remnant walls gives a peek into the old fortification of early Granada and offers a view of its limits. The walls include towers and gateways to the city including Monaita and Elvira gates.
- Ziri Wall: Built by the Muslim rulers in the 11th century, the Ziri wall consisted of strong structures with powerful towers.
- Wall Nazari: Built as an expansion to the original wall and includes the popular ‘Orange Grove’.
How To reach Murallas Del Albayzin by Public Transport
- By Bus: Plaza Mariana Pineda
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Murallas Del Albayzin, Granada Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Remiendo Teatro
- Puerta Del Vino
- Mirador Ojo De Granada
- Mirador De La Lona
- Mirador Ito Tres Pueblos. Canales
- Cinema 2000
- Lavi E Bel
- Vivir Y Sentir La Alhambra
- Puerta Elvira Antuan
- Granada Old Town Hostel
- Granada Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 48 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 72 Hours in Granada
- How to Spend 5 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 6 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 7 Days in Granada