Murallas Del AlbayzinCurrently Open
- Address: Ctra. de Murcia, 47, 18010 Granada, Spain
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Tower
Murallas Del Albayzin - Review
The Murallas del Albayzin consists of the fortress walls that date back from the 11th to the 14th century. The remnant walls gives a peek into the old fortification of early Granada and offers a view of its limits. The walls include towers and gateways to the city including Monaita and Elvira gates.
- Ziri Wall: Built by the Muslim rulers in the 11th century, the Ziri wall consisted of strong structures with powerful towers.
- Wall Nazari: Built as an expansion to the original wall and includes the popular ‘Orange Grove’.
How To reach Murallas Del Albayzin by Public Transport
- By Bus: Plaza Mariana Pineda
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Murallas Del Albayzin
1.94% of people who visit Granada include Murallas Del Albayzin in their plan
31.58% of people start their Murallas Del Albayzin visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Murallas Del Albayzin
61.11% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Murallas Del Albayzin