The Museo Caja Granada Memoria de Andalucia offers a warped time zone where you can linger on to explore the Roman Andalusia, Andalusia, and the Al-Andalus cultures.
Andalusia is a historical nationality in Spain that was established as an autonomous community in the country. The museum gives you information on the culture, way of life, geography(from Pangea to the contemporary geography) and its evolution in Spain with chronological informationand interactive displays.
- Euros 4
Reduced Rate: Euro 3
- CajaGRANADA-BMN customers paying with card entity
- People with disabilities
- groups of more than 10 people by appointment
- over 65 years
- under 25 years
- People unemployed ( on presentation of demand for employment in force)
- Card - carrying journalists FAPE
- certified teachers
- ICOM members
- Clients of Granada City Pass
- Two children under 8 years for each paying adult general rate
- One child under 8 years for each paying adult a reduced rate
For other prices, visit the official website.
- For other hours, visit the official website.
- By Bus:Parque de las Ciencias 1
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cool architecture. I think this is another photo spot for instagram after visiting the Alhambra.
World class museum and exhibtion centre to understand more about Andalusia. Excellent interactivity. Good for children and for everyone.
Closed when the website indicated open
What an amazing building designed by Spanish architect Baeza!
Cine de verano: muy bien. La cola rápidamente gestionada. El interior muy bien organizado. Fenomenal