Museo Sefardi De GranadaCurrently Closed
- Address: Plaza Berrocal 5 | behind Calle Rodrigo del Campo 37, 18009 Granada, Spain, 18009
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34610060255
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museum, Social, Arts, Museums
Museo Sefardi De Granada - Review
The Museo Sefardi de Granada offers the Jewish history of Spain by displaying cultural facts, religious artefacts, texts and other information.
The torture devices are hard to digest and can be pretty graphic. The on-ground library gives a limitless account of the Jewish culture and heritage and if you love books, you will love explore the books here. The exhibit dedicated to the Jewish mothers who helped keep the culture thriving, is heart-warming.
Museo Sefardi De Granada Ticket Prices
- Admission to the Library is Free:
- Call up the place for general admission fees and prices of trending events.
- Tour prices: Euros 5 per person.
How To reach Museo Sefardi De Granada by Public Transport
- By Bus:Santa Escolastica 2
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.