Museo Sefardi De Granada, Granada
About Museo Sefardi De Granada, Granada
Museo Sefardi De Granada, Granada - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Plaza Berrocal 5 | behind Calle Rodrigo del Campo 37, 18009 Granada, Spain
Ticket Price: 5 EUR
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 189 times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Museo Sefardi de Granada offers the Jewish history of Spain by displaying cultural facts, religious artefacts, texts and other information.
The torture devices are hard to digest and can be pretty graphic. The on-ground library gives a limitless account of the Jewish culture and heritage and if you love books, you will love explore the books here. The exhibit dedicated to the Jewish mothers who helped keep the culture thriving, is heart-warming.
Museo Sefardi De Granada Ticket Prices
- Admission to the Library is Free:
- Call up the place for general admission fees and prices of trending events.
- Tour prices: Euros 5 per person.
How To reach Museo Sefardi De Granada by Public Transport
- By Bus:Santa Escolastica 2
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Museo Sefardi De Granada, Granada Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Basilica De Nuestra Senora De Las Angustias
- Corral Del Carbon
- Calle Elvira
- Mirador De San Cristobal
- El Banuelo
- Abadia Del Sacromonte
- Ermita De San Miguel Alto
- El Palacio De Los Olvidados
- Casa De Los Pisa
- Museo Cuevas Del Sacromonte
- Granada Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 48 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 72 Hours in Granada
- How to Spend 5 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 6 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 7 Days in Granada