Museum Of Fine Arts, Granada
Museum Of Fine Arts, Granada - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Calle Real de la Alhambra, 1T, 18009 Granada, Spain
Ticket Price: 2 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 187 times in trip plans
Art Museum, Family And Kids, Architecture , Sculpture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Museum Of Fine Arts, Granada
The Museum of Fine arts is a rare treat for art lovers and has probably one of the rarest collection of religious art. The place has 17th century oil paintings, well maintained sculptures and abstract art that sets it apart from other museums. The architecture of the place is beautiful with columns that circle around the main courtyard.
- “Allegory of Death” by P. Toma
- “St. Francis of Assisi” painting
Museum Of Fine Arts Ticket Prices
- Admission: Euros 1.5 per person
Museum Of Fine Arts Opening and Closing Hours
Hours permanent exhibition (Exhibition Centre):
- Monday: Closed (Unless they are holidays or holiday eves).
Tuesday to Saturday:
- From January 1 to March 14: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- From March 15 to June 15: 9:00 am to 8:30 pm
- From June 16 to September 15: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- From September 16 to October 14: 9:00 am to 8:30 pm
- From October 15 to December 31: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sundays, holidays and Monday eves: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- The permanent exhibition will open all holidays (including local) and eves, except the following: Jan 1st, Jan 6th, May 1st, Dec 24th, 25th and 31st.
How To reach Museum Of Fine Arts by Public Transport
- By Bus: Puerta de la Justicia
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Museum Of Fine Arts, Granada Reviews - Write a Review
Very positively surprised to find such a jewel among the best jewels of Granada. If you are around for the day in the Alhambra, don't miss it! This museum exhibits some good curious pieces of local art that will awake your senses (even when the Alhambra most probably did that already ;)
Assez rapide à visiter. Inclus dans le palais de Charles Quint. Une collection relativement importante de tableaux.
Impresionante edificio y necesario la visita al museo.
Un lugar poco visitado a pesar de estar en un sitio privilegiado. Tal vez ese sea su problema, pude pasar desapercibido al turista que se afana en ver tanta belleza del entorno dejando pasar esta joya.