Museum Of Fine ArtsCurrently Closed
- Address: Calle Real de la Alhambra, 1T, 18009 Granada, Spain
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-958563508
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museum, Family And Kids, Architecture , Sculpture
Museum Of Fine Arts - Review
The Museum of Fine arts is a rare treat for art lovers and has probably one of the rarest collection of religious art. The place has 17th century oil paintings, well maintained sculptures and abstract art that sets it apart from other museums. The architecture of the place is beautiful with columns that circle around the main courtyard.
- “Allegory of Death” by P. Toma
- “St. Francis of Assisi” painting
Museum Of Fine Arts Ticket Prices
- Admission: Euros 1.5 per person
Museum Of Fine Arts Hours
Hours permanent exhibition (Exhibition Centre):
- Monday: Closed (Unless they are holidays or holiday eves).
Tuesday to Saturday:
- From January 1 to March 14: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- From March 15 to June 15: 9:00 am to 8:30 pm
- From June 16 to September 15: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- From September 16 to October 14: 9:00 am to 8:30 pm
- From October 15 to December 31: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sundays, holidays and Monday eves: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- The permanent exhibition will open all holidays (including local) and eves, except the following: Jan 1st, Jan 6th, May 1st, Dec 24th, 25th and 31st.
How To reach Museum Of Fine Arts by Public Transport
- By Bus: Puerta de la Justicia
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museum Of Fine Arts
0.58% of people who visit Granada include Museum Of Fine Arts in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
95% of people start their Museum Of Fine Arts visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museum Of Fine Arts
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Of Fine Arts
Museum Of Fine Arts Trips
1 View11 Days 10 Nights11 Day Trip to Paris, Versailles, Carcassonne, Barcelona from TorontoBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Paris, Versailles, Carcassonne, Barcelona
Museum Of Fine Arts, Granada Reviews
We decided to visit Granada and with it we have make a great decision, is so beautiful, safe, clear, gorgeous gardens , beautiful architecture and so much more. There is a great amount of places to visit but El Museo d bellas artes is gorgeous and with so much history and milenios of arts . A must when you visit Granada.
A museum in an amazing building, worth entering even only to see the inside
Very positively surprised to find such a jewel among the best jewels of Granada. If you are around for the day in the Alhambra, don't miss it! This museum exhibits some good curious pieces of local art that will awake your senses (even when the Alhambra most probably did that already ;)
A highlight of our trip
Un petit musée comme je les aime. Peu de pièces certes mais l'entrée est gratuite pour les résidents de l Union Européenne et on y trouve des œuvres du XV ème au XX ème siècle donnant un aperçu du talent des artistes andalous.