Palacio De Alcazar GenilCurrently Open [Closes at 02:00 pm]
- Address: Calle Rey Abu Said, 18006 Granada, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 02:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-958130018
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Palacio de Alcazar Genil was the place where the last Moorish king- Boabdil, handed the keys of the city to the Catholic Monarchs in the late 15th century. Take a walk here to see the inscriptions from the Holy Koran take form on the building and timeless architecture that looks deceptively modern while still oozing one of the most iconic incidents in Granada.
The tour of the place even though quiet lengthy makes the visit well worth the time.
- Admission to the place is Free.
- For tour prices, visit the official website.
- By Bus: Cno Ronda - Alcazar Genil
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.