Palacio De Dar Al-horra, Granada
About Palacio De Dar Al-horra, Granada
Palacio De Dar Al-horra, Granada - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Callejón de las Monjas, s/n, 18008 Granada, Spain
Ticket Price: 29 EUR
Time Required: 00:40 Mins
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 106 times in trip plans
Palace, Family And Kids, Courtyard, Swimming Pool
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Dar al-Horra marks the beginning of the Muslim reign in Granada and the seat of the Ziri Kings. The royal palace consist of a courtyard, a swimming pool and a lookout point that offers a lovely view of the San Cristobal hill. The house was were the mother of Boabdil- Aixa, lived.
Do observe the Arabic inscriptions that decorate the palace and end the trip by taking a walk around the beautiful courtyard and the porches that surround it.
Palacio De Dar Al-horra Ticket Prices
- Standard price for "La Dobla de Oro": Euros 28.50
- Double del Oro Gardens: Euros 9.50
- Dobla de Oro Nocturnal: Euros 22.50
- In all cases a visit to the Dar Al-Horra Palace is included.
How To reach Palacio De Dar Al-horra by Public Transport
- By Bus: San Miguel Bajo
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Palacio De Dar Al-horra, Granada Reviews - Write a Review
Not worth unless you are trying to see everything (Dobla de Oro or the Hispanic Monuments Pack) Far away from the other places, prepare to walk a bit to get here if you are by foot. Terrible if you try to park, as expected. The place itself is a good place to visit, but it lacks the experience you can get at, for example, Casa de Zafra
Nice building. When restored will be rather more impressive.
Great Morish style palace. One of the nicest buildings of Grenada outside the Alhambra. Features also nice views. Really worth the hike up.
You have to visit before Alhambra, but a very nice palace. It prepare yourself for Alhambre.
Nice place to visit... Shame there aren't that much explanations.
- Nearby Attractions
- Plaza De Toros Real Maestranza De Caballería De Granada
- Hotel Abades Nevada Palace
- Shine Albayzín
- Hotel Macià Real De La Alhambra
- Hotel Casa Morisca
- Tajine Elvira
- Hotel Molinos
- Iglesia De San José
- Hotel Inglaterra - Web Oficial®
- Granada Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 48 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 72 Hours in Granada
- How to Spend 5 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 6 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 7 Days in Granada