Travelling can be a headache for families with children. The itinerary can be very difficult to plan; one cannot overwhelm the tiny ones with a never ending parade of historical sites and art museums. Equal importance needs to be given to fun and entertainment. The Science Park in Granada is one ideal place that is a wonderful experience for kids as well as being enjoyable for adults. There are many different activities, puzzles and exhibits in different rooms of the museum. The planetarium explains the beginning of the universe and contains a 75 cm telescope for observing it. Human DNA, the world’s population and a study of the human body are a few of the exhibits/activities that can be done in the Biosphere Room. The Explore Room offers many different science ‘experiences’ where children can learn while they play. And that’s not all; there are also daily puppet shows, a falconry exhibit that teaches all about flying predators and a butterfly garden. The possibilities of fun are endless in the Science Park!
Parque De Las Ciencias Travel Tips
- Take some food and water with you, there is a lot of walking around and exhibits to visit and you will get tired. The Museum cafe is not very good and not worth the money.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes that will allow you to walk around and not feel tired.
- You may not enjoy it if you do not have children. Some people do, some don’t.
- Visit all the exhibits and rooms.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parque De Las Ciencias
Museum ticket fees:
- Standard: 7 Euros
- Seniors (65+), Youth (below 18) and group (15+): 6 Euros
- Standard: 2.50 Euros
- Seniors (65+), Youth (below 18) and group (15+): 2 Euros
How to Reach Parque De Las Ciencias
- Bus SN5 stop Parque de las Ciencias 1 bus station.
- La Platea (Mediterranean and Spanish, inexpensive, casual)
- Meson Dikken (Spanish, inexpensive, casual)
- Restaurante Los Santanderinos (Spanish, expensive, casual
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
56.58% of people who visit Granada include Parque De Las Ciencias in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
42.75% of people start their Parque De Las Ciencias visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Parque De Las Ciencias
93.37% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque De Las Ciencias