Plaza De Toros20 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Dr. Mesa Moles, 2, 18012 Granada, Spain
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-655430455
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Arena, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Plaza de Toros was built in 1928 and designed by architect Angel Casas in neomudejar style. The Plaza consist of three floors and seats 14,500 people at a time.
The Bullfights here are the highlight of the place and often you will come across people cheering for their favourite bullfighters. Take some time out to see the place buzz to life during a live show and to be a part of one of the most iconic experiences in Spain.
Entrance Ticket Details For Plaza De Toros
- For ticket prices, visit the official website.
Plaza De Toros Hours
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 2:00pm; 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Timings of bullfights vary. For more information, visit the official website.
How to Reach Plaza De Toros
- Doctor Azpitarte
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.62% of people who visit Granada include Plaza De Toros in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
66.67% of people start their Plaza De Toros visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Plaza De Toros
66.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Plaza De Toros