Santuario Del Perpetuo Socorro, Granada
About Santuario Del Perpetuo Socorro, Granada
Santuario Del Perpetuo Socorro, Granada - Address, Phone Number
Address: 18001, Calle San Jerónimo, 35, 18001 Granada, Spain
Time Required: 00:20 Mins
Added 103 times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Santuario del Perpetuo Socorro is famous for its icon thatdates back to the 10th or the 11th century. The original icon was tempered on wood and was restored in the 19th century. Today, it defines the church that was established in the 18th century by St. Alphonsus. The church is also loved for its architecture and for the sheer beauty that oozes from the main alter.
Take a walk here during the mass timings to experience the church at its best while a quaint walk later to admire its décor and embellishments, completes the visit.
Santuario Del Perpetuo Socorro Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time of arrival is 9.00 am to 8.00 pm.
- Weekdays: 10:00 am 9:00 pm
- Vespers and Saturday: 9:00 pm
- Sundays and holidays: 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 9:00 pm
- Mass in summer also at 1:15 pm from Monday to Saturday.
- For other hours, visit the official website.
How To reach Santuario Del Perpetuo Socorro by Public Transport
- By Bus: San Juan de Dios 7
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Santuario Del Perpetuo Socorro, Granada Reviews - Write a Review
Good church, but compared to the neighboring churches this is too simple.
Una iglesia muy bonita. Muy céntrica, aunque con una salida pequeña debido al paso de los coches
Tradición en el centro de Granada. La atención de los Redentoristas es sobresaliente
Es una iglesia preciosa, además las misas se hacen muy amenas buen sermón un lugar. Muy bueno para cristianos
- Nearby Attractions
- Murallas Del Albayzin
- Casa Museo Manuel De Falla
- Plaza De Toros
- Monasterio De La Concepcion- Museo Conventual
- Museum Of Fine Arts
- Carmen-museo Max Moreau
- Casa De Zafra
- Monasterio San Bernardo
- Casa Del Arte Flamenco
- Iglesia De Santa Maria De La Alhambra
- Granada Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 48 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 72 Hours in Granada
- How to Spend 5 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 6 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 7 Days in Granada