Santuario Del Perpetuo Socorro
- Address: 18001, Calle San Jerónimo, 35, 18001 Granada, Spain
- Phone: +34-958201717
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Santuario del Perpetuo Socorro is famous for its icon thatdates back to the 10th or the 11th century. The original icon was tempered on wood and was restored in the 19th century. Today, it defines the church that was established in the 18th century by St. Alphonsus. The church is also loved for its architecture and for the sheer beauty that oozes from the main alter.
Take a walk here during the mass timings to experience the church at its best while a quaint walk later to admire its décor and embellishments, completes the visit.
- Recommended time of arrival is 9.00 am to 8.00 pm.
- Weekdays: 10:00 am 9:00 pm
- Vespers and Saturday: 9:00 pm
- Sundays and holidays: 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 9:00 pm
- Mass in summer also at 1:15 pm from Monday to Saturday.
- For other hours, visit the official website.
- By Bus: San Juan de Dios 7
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Its style is more simple than the ones of other near churches, I would say more Classic. Not much paintings or statues inside. Windows are particularly fair.
Que buena and we could light a real candle for...
Good church, but compared to the neighboring churches this is too simple.
La verdad que es una joya oculta de Granada aunque en esta ciudad hay bastantes iglesias preciosas esta es para mí muy particular porque es la patrona de la sanidad militar. Tiene varios cuadros e iconos de esta virgen la Iglesia es muy coqueta muy bien hecha con gran espíritu religioso. cerca tienes dos monstruos para ver qué San Jerónimo y la Basílica de San Francisco que junto con esta te hacen un triángulo bellísimo.