Silla Del Moro, Granada
About Silla Del Moro, Granada
Silla Del Moro, Granada - Address, Phone Number
Address: Paseo del Generalife, 1B, 18009 Granada, Spain
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 49 times in trip plans
View Point, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The La Silla Del Moro waslookout point used by the Military for surveillance. The whole place was left in ruins and in the 20thcentury was restored to relive the history of the city of Granada.
The strategic location is today, Granada’s most beautiful lookout point with a lovely view of the city and is a favourite weekend spot among locals. Do stop by to observe the layout and structure of the place as you walk around to explore the area.
Silla Del Moro Information
- Carry bottled drinking water and wear sturdy shoes.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
Silla Del Moro Ticket Prices
- Admission to the place is Free.
How To reach Silla Del Moro by Public Transport
- By Bus: Parking Cementerio - Generalife
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Silla Del Moro, Granada Reviews - Write a Review
Nice overview of Granada and Alhambra. Too bad the gates were closed when I was there. Although, I recommend to climb the hill (there are pathways) and have a look from up there! Totally worth it
Only saturdays and sunday morning
Amazing view. Granada in full view.
One of the best spots for watching the sun set over the city, overlooking the Alhambra. Great for photography too. The Silla del Moro building itself is quite unimpressive (ugly?) but it's absolutely worth it for the views.
If you could not manage to get tickets for the Alhambra, come to this place to get a beautiful panorama on Granada and get an overview of the Alhambra from the top.
- Nearby Attractions
- Bar Los Diamantes
- Nerja (cuevas)
- Casa Torcuato Del Albayzin
- El Huerto De Juan Ranas
- Iglesia De San Pedro Y San Pablo
- Arzobispado De Granada
- Iglesia De San Gil Y Santa Ana
- Iglesia Adventista Del Septimo Dia En Granada
- Seminario San Torcuato. Diocesis De Guadix
- Granada Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 48 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 72 Hours in Granada
- How to Spend 5 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 6 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 7 Days in Granada