Are you looking for what to do in Granada?
PLACES TO SEE
- Alhambra: The jewel of Granada, this series of palaces is a monument that cannot be missed. Sitting at the foot of the highest mountain range in the city, it overlooks the entire landscape of Granada. While here you can also stop by at Generalife.
- Sierra Nevada: The highest mountain range in the city is the perfect place to spend winter days skiing, but remember skiing is only for experts.
- Beaches: Summers in the Mediterranean climate of Granada are perfect to spend lazing on the golden beaches along the coast. This is in fact the best place to be in Granada.
- Park of Sciences: The Park of Sciences is a collection of knowledge about science and history that always interests thousands of visitors through the year. It is a wonderful way to add a learning experience to your trip as well.
- Shopping: Almost every street in the city center is lined with shops and there are also a few shopping centers where you are sure to find various items ranging from modern pieces to ancient artifacts.
You will find many bars and pubs around Granada offering tapas and drinks. The busiest time for the social scene is during the warmer summer months when locals and visitors alike fill bars for the heady atmosphere and good drinks.
Below we have a list of things to do in Granada and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Granada getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Granada with confidence.