East Rim DriveCurrently Open
- Address: Grand Canyon National Park, AZ, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Scenic Drive, Road
The east rim drive it is very much a part of the south rim. However the drive is very scenic and smooth. The road goes by the Crater Lake which is also one of America’s deepest lakes. There are many viewing points along the 25 mile drive. Also restrooms, waterstations, Desert view watch tower and much more fall on the way. It is best to stop at each and every one of them and imbibe the full beauty of the canyon.
East Rim Drive Travel Tips
- Carry water bottles.
Entrance Ticket Details For East Rim Drive
- $15 per vehicle.
- $10 per person.
How to Reach East Rim Drive
- Ask locals for direction.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grand Canyon National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Canyon National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
- East Rim Drive Address: Grand Canyon National Park, AZ, United States
- East Rim Drive Timing: 24-hrs
- East Rim Drive Price: 10 USD
- Best time to visit East Rim Drive(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit East Rim Drive: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.09% of people who visit Grand Canyon National Park include East Rim Drive in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
45.45% of people start their East Rim Drive visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see East Rim Drive
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting East Rim Drive
People normally also visit Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters while planning their trip to East Rim Drive.