Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Market Plaza Store, 8 South Entrance Road, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, United States, Grand Canyon National Park
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-9286387888
- Ticket Price: 15 USD
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, Family And Kids, Adventure, Canyon, Nature
About Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park
The oldest natural formation on this planet, The Grand Canyon in Arizona is almost half the age of the Earth. It stretches about 277 miles end to end and Colorado river snakes its way through the canyon. The entrance to the canyon is from the South Rim but and there are many vantage points throughout. But even from the best of vantage points you can never see the whole of canyon. One of the few natural formations on this planet that extends beyond the horizon. You can observe the entire history of the earth on the layers of rocks with bottom most layer being the oldest one.
Grand Canyon Information
- Admission to Grand Canyon National Park is for seven days and includes both the North Rim and South Rim.
- No refunds are given due to inclement weather.
- Refer website for a detailed itinerary.
- Book advance during autumn and spring.
Grand Canyon Ticket Prices
- Vehicle Permit: $30
- Motorcycle Permit: $25
Grand Canyon Opening and Closing Hours
- The South Rim is open All day, All year.
- The North Rim is open from May 15th to October 15th every year.
- Recommended duration of visit is 7 days.
How To reach Grand Canyon by Public Transport
- Located at just a 90 min drive from Interstate 40.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Grand Canyon National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Canyon National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.