Grand CanyonCurrently Open
The Grand Canyon in Arizona is almost half the age of the Earth. The oldest natural formation on this planet. It stretches about 277 miles end to end and Colorado river snakes its way through the canyon. The entrance to the canyon is from the South Rim but and there are many vantage points throughout. But even from the best of vantage points you can never see the whole of canyon. One of the few natural formations on this planet that extends beyond the horizon. You can observe the entire history of the earth on the layers of rocks with bottom most layer being the oldest one.
- Admission to Grand Canyon National Park is for seven days and includes both the North Rim and South Rim.
- No refunds are given due to inclement weather.
- Refer website for a detailed itinerary.
- Book advance during autumn and spring.
- Vehicle Permit: $30
- Motorcycle Permit: $25
- The South Rim is open All day, All year.
- The North Rim is open from May 15th to October 15th every year.
- Recommended duration of visit is 7 days.
- Located at just a 90 min drive from Interstate 40.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Grand Canyon National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Canyon National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Grand Canyon National Park include Grand Canyon in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
70.69% of people start their Grand Canyon visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Grand Canyon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Grand Canyon