Grand Canyon South RimCurrently Open
- Address: Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-9286387888
- Ticket Price: 15 USD
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, View Point, Family And Kids, Adventure, Nature
The South Rim is located near Williams, Arizona via route 64 from Interstate 40. It’s the most preferred entrance into the Grand Canyon. It is also the most developed area near the canyon since it offers a variety of mode of transports by road, by bus and other shuttles. It also makes it one of the most crowded entry points into the canyon. The view that the south rim offers is simple splendid. When you get to ‘The Point’ where the river comes down gracefully into the canyon is one of the highlights of the south rim.
Grand Canyon South Rim Travel Tips
- Carry lots of water.
- There is a lot to see here, you might need more than a day to cover all of it.
Entrance Ticket Details For Grand Canyon South Rim
- $30 : Vehicle permit
- $25 : Motorbike pass
How to Reach Grand Canyon South Rim
- Ask locals for direction. Refer website for multiple entry points to South Rim.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grand Canyon National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Canyon National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Grand Canyon South Rim Address: Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ, United States
- Grand Canyon South Rim Contact Number: +1-9286387888
- Grand Canyon South Rim Timing: 24-hrs
- Grand Canyon South Rim Price: 15 USD
- Best time to visit Grand Canyon South Rim(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Grand Canyon South Rim: 08:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
60.01% of people who visit Grand Canyon National Park include Grand Canyon South Rim in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
90.37% of people start their Grand Canyon South Rim visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Grand Canyon South Rim
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Grand Canyon South Rim
People normally club together Grand Canyon and South Kaibab Trail while planning their visit to Grand Canyon South Rim.
People also prefer to start their day with Grand Canyon South Rim.