Havasupai FallsCurrently Open
- Address: 1248 Holmgrove Drive, Apt/Suite, Supai, AZ 92078, Grand Canyon National Park, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-9284482121
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids
Located about 2.4 kms away from Supai the Havasupai waterfalls is one of the most scenic waterfalls in the canyon. It is well known as it adorns the calendar covers of most nature calendars. The height is about 90 feet and the water sometimes breaks into two chutes. The striking characteristics about the falls is its refreshing cyan color due to the high presence of calcium carbonate. The falls is located in the Cocino County within the canyon and is separately managed by Havasupai tribe. You can visit it via hiking or on mules or even by a helicopter. There are many lodges right in front of the falls.
Havasupai Falls Travel Tips
- Carry ample water.
- Area prone to flash floods.
How to Reach Havasupai Falls
- The guide will take you.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grand Canyon National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Canyon National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Havasupai Falls Address: 1248 Holmgrove Drive, Apt/Suite, Supai, AZ 92078, Grand Canyon National Park, United States
- Havasupai Falls Contact Number: +1-9284482121
- Havasupai Falls Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Havasupai Falls(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Havasupai Falls: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.04% of people who visit Grand Canyon National Park include Havasupai Falls in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
53.85% of people start their Havasupai Falls visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Havasupai Falls
75% of people prefer walking in order to reach Havasupai Falls
People normally club together Havasu Falls and Mooney Falls while planning their visit to Havasupai Falls.