Are you looking for what to do in Grand Canyon National Park?
PLACES TO SEE
- Grand Canyon South Rim: It is the most popular entrance preferred by the visitors to enter the national park.
- Grand Canyon North Rim: This entrance has some of the best view points that deserve to be captured.
- South Kaibab Trail: It is one of the stunning trails of Canyon offering panoramic view of the entire park.
- Rim Trail: It is one of the best spot to see the stunning sunset.
- Bright Angel Trail: Popularly known as the premier path, this trail is a favorite spot among campers.
- Mather Point: Explore the rich layers of history lying in this region.
- Hopi Point: Another popular point to enjoy 360 degree view of the canyon.
- Grandview Point: History says, this point was the first spot to be developed along the rim. Visit the place to enjoy the sunset.
- Lipan Point: Be careful as this is one of the steepest rims of the canyon.
Below we have a list of things to do in Grand Canyon National Park and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Grand Canyon National Park getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Grand Canyon National Park with confidence.