East Texas Gators And Wildlife Park20 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 9515 FM1255, Grand Saline, TX 75140, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9039625630
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
To enjoy watching the terrific alligators in their natural habitat or holding and feeding some of the animals under the surveillance of professionals, East Texas Gators and Wildlife Park is the place for you. The highlight of the park is the Alligator pond that contains both the massive adult alligators as well as their babies. The pond and the habitat are kept clean and you will find the animals in great health. The feeding session at 11 am and 3 pm by the staff is the best experience you will have. The garden area has a lot of native flora attracting hummingbirds and butterflies. The Baby Room for the new-born animals, the Barnyard and the exhibit housing animals like Squirrel Monkey, Stanley Cranes, Sarus Cranes, Brown Lemurs, Bearded Dragons, Caracals, Olive Baboons, Marmosets and Sulacata Tortoises are also enjoyable at East Texas Gators and Wildlife Park.
How to Reach East Texas Gators And Wildlife Park
- Rented car / Taxi
- East Texas Gators And Wildlife Park Address: 9515 FM1255, Grand Saline, TX 75140, USA, United States
- East Texas Gators And Wildlife Park Contact Number: +1-9039625630
- East Texas Gators And Wildlife Park Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!