Cascade Canyon is Right behind Jenny Lake and is a must hike for any traveller in the location. Cascade canyon is great to be explored as the whole scenery and location of the place looks like something out of a movie scene. So go on this epic adventure and experience nature in a totally different way.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cascade Canyon
- Entrance fees are 30 Dollars for a private, noncommercial vehicle.
- 25 Dollars for a motorcycle.
- 15 Dollars for each visitor above 16 years.
- These fees provide the visitor with a 7-day entrance permit for Grand Teton National Park.
How to Reach Cascade Canyon
- You can take a hired taxi or rental to the location.
- Most people drive around by their car due to the distance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grand Teton National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Teton National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
71.29% of people who visit Grand Teton National Park include Cascade Canyon in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
44.07% of people start their Cascade Canyon visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Cascade Canyon
93.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cascade Canyon
Cascade Canyon Reviews & Ratings
Great hike. Start early and try to get all the way to Lake Solitude!
The hills are alive! With the sound of music.
It is a lot of snow in early May.
If you don't want to stay overnight, it is a nice dayhike to the crossing at the end of cascade canyon. If you got a permit you can camp overnight. You are likely to see Pica by the rock fields if you wait for a minute.