Chapel Of The Transfiguration516 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Moose, WY 83012, United States, Grand Teton National Park Map
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Chapel of the Transfiguration was constructed in 1925 and the first service was held on the 26th July. The church offers spiritual refreshment and a serene environment. The church has gained a lot of popularity since then and sees a lot of sightseersthat flock to the chapel every Sunday.
Chapel Of The Transfiguration Hours
- Holy Communion: Sundays Summers 8:00 a.m.
- Christmas Night Carol Sing: 5:00 p.m.
- Easter Sunrise Service: 6:00 a.m.
How to Reach Chapel Of The Transfiguration
- You can take a hired taxi or rental to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grand Teton National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Teton National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Chapel Of The Transfiguration Address: Moose, WY 83012, United States, Grand Teton National Park
- Time required to visit Chapel Of The Transfiguration: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
41.65% of people who visit Grand Teton National Park include Chapel Of The Transfiguration in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
69.81% of people start their Chapel Of The Transfiguration visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Chapel Of The Transfiguration
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chapel Of The Transfiguration
People normally club together Craig Thomas Discovery & Visitor Center In Moose and Mormon Row Historic District while planning their visit to Chapel Of The Transfiguration.
Chapel Of The Transfiguration Reviews & Ratings
Communion schedule for 2022 season.Answer Report Abuse