Colter Bay Village, Grand Teton National Park
Colter Bay Village, Grand Teton National Park - Address, Phone Number
Address: Colter Bay Village 10 Miles North Moran, WY 83013 United States
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Added 5.7K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Village, View Point, Leisure, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Colter Bay Village, Grand Teton National Park
Colter Bay Village is based amidst the scenic mountains and has a view that overlooks the clear waters of the adjacent lakes. ColterBay Village is a great destination to visit if you are looking for some relaxation and rest and hence makes a perfect spot for taking a day off from all the adventure in the park. The village is ecofriendly in every sense of the word as everything in it is made from nature itself.
Colter Bay Village Ticket Prices
- The tariff depends on whether you stay at the place or not.
- The price for visiting the place is free.
- Entrance fees are 30 Dollars for a private, noncommercial vehicle.
- 25 Dollars for a motorcycle.
- 15 Dollars for each visitor above 16 years.
- These fees provide the visitor with a 7-day entrance permit for Grand Teton National Park.
Colter Bay Village Opening and Closing Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
- The timings of the lodging varies hence can be known locally.
How To reach Colter Bay Village by Public Transport
- You can take a hired taxi or rental to the location.
- Most people drive around by their car due to the distance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Grand Teton National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Teton National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
Find places near Colter Bay Village, Grand Teton National Park
Name: Leeks Marina & Pizzeria Address: 16945 Buffalo Valley RdDistance: 2.069 km away
Name: Phillips 66 Address: 2 US Highway 191Distance: 0.208 km away