Colter Bay Village is based amidst the scenic mountains and has a view that overlooks the clear waters of the adjacent lakes. ColterBay Village is a great destination to visit if you are looking for some relaxation and rest and hence makes a perfect spot for taking a day off from all the adventure in the park. The village is ecofriendly in every sense of the word as everything in it is made from nature itself.
Entrance Ticket Details For Colter Bay Village
- The tariff depends on whether you stay at the place or not.
- The price for visiting the place is free.
- Entrance fees are 30 Dollars for a private, noncommercial vehicle.
- 25 Dollars for a motorcycle.
- 15 Dollars for each visitor above 16 years.
- These fees provide the visitor with a 7-day entrance permit for Grand Teton National Park.
Colter Bay Village Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
- The timings of the lodging varies hence can be known locally.
How to Reach Colter Bay Village
- You can take a hired taxi or rental to the location.
- Most people drive around by their car due to the distance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grand Teton National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Teton National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
52.72% of people who visit Grand Teton National Park include Colter Bay Village in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
61.67% of people start their Colter Bay Village visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Colter Bay Village
91.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Colter Bay Village