Inspiration Point647 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cascade Canyon, Grand Teton National Park, WY, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-7134549928
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Nature
As the name suggests Inspiration Point is a beautiful spot to visit and has pleasing views of the lake and the mountains. The point is known for its iconic and unique look and that is what has made this place a traveller’s favorite. So take some time out, visit the location and be mesmerized by its beauty and elegance. The point makes a very good location for photography.
Entrance Ticket Details For Inspiration Point
- Entrance fees are 30 Dollars for a private, noncommercial vehicle.
- 25 Dollars for a motorcycle.
- 15 Dollars for each visitor above 16 years.
- These fees provide the visitor with a 7-day entrance permit for Grand Teton National Park.
How to Reach Inspiration Point
- You can take a hired taxi or rental to the location.
- Most people drive around by their car due to the distance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grand Teton National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Teton National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
58.61% of people who visit Grand Teton National Park include Inspiration Point in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
26.17% of people start their Inspiration Point visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Inspiration Point
75.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Inspiration Point