Jenny Lake Trail, Grand Teton National Park
Jenny Lake Trail, Grand Teton National Park - Address
Address: Jenny Lake Trail Alta, WY 83414 USA
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 6.8K times in trip plans
Trail, View Point, Walking Area, Tourist Center, Lake, Picnic Spot, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Jenny Lake Trail, Grand Teton National Park
Jenny Lake Trail is a beautiful trail in the region and is known for its picturesque scenery and location. Take a walk in the beautiful trail amidst the tranquility and greenery around the lake. The destination makes a great picnic spot and sees lot of travellers all the year round.
Jenny Lake Trail Ticket Prices
- Entrance fees are 30 Dollars for a private, noncommercial vehicle.
- 25 Dollars for a motorcycle.
- 15 Dollars for each visitor above 16 years.
- These fees provide the visitor with a 7-day entrance permit for Grand Teton National Park.
How To reach Jenny Lake Trail by Public Transport
- You can take a hired taxi or rental to the location.
- Most people drive around by their car due to the distance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Grand Teton National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Teton National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.