Jenny Lake TrailCurrently Open
- Address: Jenny Lake Trail Alta, WY 83414 USA, Grand Teton National Park, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, View Point, Walking Area, Tourist Center, Lake, Picnic Spot, Nature
About Jenny Lake Trail, Grand Teton National Park
Jenny Lake Trail is a beautiful trail in the region and is known for its picturesque scenery and location. Take a walk in the beautiful trail amidst the tranquility and greenery around the lake. The destination makes a great picnic spot and sees lot of travellers all the year round.
Jenny Lake Trail Ticket Prices
- Entrance fees are 30 Dollars for a private, noncommercial vehicle.
- 25 Dollars for a motorcycle.
- 15 Dollars for each visitor above 16 years.
- These fees provide the visitor with a 7-day entrance permit for Grand Teton National Park.
How To reach Jenny Lake Trail by Public Transport
- You can take a hired taxi or rental to the location.
- Most people drive around by their car due to the distance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Grand Teton National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Teton National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jenny Lake Trail
95% of people who visit Grand Teton National Park include Jenny Lake Trail in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
34.49% of people start their Jenny Lake Trail visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jenny Lake Trail
80.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jenny Lake Trail
Jenny Lake Trail Map
Jenny Lake Trail Trips
4 Views4 Days 3 Nights4 Day Trip to Grand Teton National Park from SecauBy: Guest User
1 View4 Days 3 Nights4 Day Trip to Grand Teton National Park from OxforBy: Guest User