Jenny Lake Trail778 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jenny Lake Trail Alta, WY 83414 USA, Grand Teton National Park, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, View Point, Walking Area, Lake, Picnic Spot, Nature
Jenny Lake Trail is a beautiful trail in the region and is known for its picturesque scenery and location. Take a walk in the beautiful trail amidst the tranquility and greenery around the lake. The destination makes a great picnic spot and sees lot of travellers all the year round.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jenny Lake Trail
- Entrance fees are 30 Dollars for a private, noncommercial vehicle.
- 25 Dollars for a motorcycle.
- 15 Dollars for each visitor above 16 years.
- These fees provide the visitor with a 7-day entrance permit for Grand Teton National Park.
How to Reach Jenny Lake Trail
- You can take a hired taxi or rental to the location.
- Most people drive around by their car due to the distance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grand Teton National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Teton National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
70.47% of people who visit Grand Teton National Park include Jenny Lake Trail in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
37.84% of people start their Jenny Lake Trail visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jenny Lake Trail
87.68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jenny Lake Trail