Leigh Lake355 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Leigh Lake Wyoming 83414 USA, Grand Teton National Park, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Lake, Nature
Beautiful and serene are just synonyms for Leigh Lake and is one of the best destinations to visit in the park. The lake has everything from picturesque views to serene environment that will blow you away. The lake makes a good option to visit with family and friends. You can even take a boat to explore the lake further. There are many activities that you can enjoy in the destination.
Entrance Ticket Details For Leigh Lake
- Entrance fees are 30 Dollars for a private, noncommercial vehicle.
- 25 Dollars for a motorcycle.
- 15 Dollars for each visitor above 16 years.
- These fees provide the visitor with a 7-day entrance permit for Grand Teton National Park.
How to Reach Leigh Lake
- You can take a hired taxi or rental to the location.
- Most people drive around by their car due to the distance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grand Teton National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Teton National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
50.21% of people who visit Grand Teton National Park include Leigh Lake in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
32% of people start their Leigh Lake visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Leigh Lake
86.96% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Leigh Lake
Leigh Lake Reviews & Ratings
The most beautiful lake I've ever been to. Hike the extra bit and turn right at the junction, you'll have your own private beach.
Unbelievable beauty. Wished I would have had a canoe or kayak. Sweet hike from string lake
I love this place!