Menor's Ferry Historic TrailCurrently Open
- Address: Wyoming, United States, Grand Teton National Park
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Hiking Trail
Menor's Ferry Historic Trail is one of the most quaint and pleasing hikes one can have. Come here with your family and friends and make the hike as charming views await you all throughout the trail. Refresh your mind and soul in a totallyinnovate way.
Entrance Ticket Details For Menor's Ferry Historic Trail
- Entrance fees are 30 Dollars for a private, noncommercial vehicle.
- 25 Dollars for a motorcycle.
- 15 Dollars for each visitor above 16 years.
- These fees provide the visitor with a 7-day entrance permit for Grand Teton National Park.
How to Reach Menor's Ferry Historic Trail
- You can take a hired taxi or rental to the location.
- Most people drive around by their car due to the distance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grand Teton National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Teton National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.43% of people who visit Grand Teton National Park include Menor's Ferry Historic Trail in their plan
60% of people start their Menor's Ferry Historic Trail visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Menor's Ferry Historic Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Menor's Ferry Historic Trail