Phelps Lake TrailCurrently Open
- Address: Moose-Wilson Road, Grand Teton National Park, WY, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1- 3077393300
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Hiking Trail, Lake
Phelps Lake Trail is a perfect day hike for people who want to enjoy easy hiking. The elevation of the location is not too much hence makes it much easier to travel all-round the trail. Be a part of the whole experience and get to know the park in a new way through this trail.
Entrance Ticket Details For Phelps Lake Trail
- Entrance fees are 30 Dollars for a private, noncommercial vehicle.
- 25 Dollars for a motorcycle.
- 15 Dollars for each visitor above 16 years.
- These fees provide the visitor with a 7-day entrance permit for Grand Teton National Park.
How to Reach Phelps Lake Trail
- You can take a hired taxi or rental to the location.
- Most people drive around by their car due to the distance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grand Teton National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Teton National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.2% of people who visit Grand Teton National Park include Phelps Lake Trail in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
62.5% of people start their Phelps Lake Trail visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Phelps Lake Trail
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Phelps Lake Trail