Potholes Turnout52 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Potholes Turnout Moose, WY 83012 United States, Grand Teton National Park
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Family And Kids
Potholes Turnoutis a good stop to make while you are hiking in the park as there are many varieties of flowers and plants in the area that make it look amazing. Potholes Turnout is an easy walk and can be made with your family and friends. The turnout is excellent if you want to stretch your legs after a long hike.
Entrance Ticket Details For Potholes Turnout
- Entrance fees are 30 Dollars for a private, noncommercial vehicle.
- 25 Dollars for a motorcycle.
- 15 Dollars for each visitor above 16 years.
- These fees provide the visitor with a 7-day entrance permit for Grand Teton National Park.
How to Reach Potholes Turnout
- You can take a hired taxi or rental to the location.
- Most people drive around by their car due to the distance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grand Teton National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Teton National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.36% of people who visit Grand Teton National Park include Potholes Turnout in their plan
50% of people start their Potholes Turnout visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Potholes Turnout
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Potholes Turnout
Potholes Turnout Reviews & Ratings
One of my favorite turnouts.. you get your first real view from here and many people dont even go here so if you want pics this is definitely the place to get them..
Watched the 2017 eclipse from here. Nice view of the mountains, might be a good place to overnight if the parks are full.
Interesting place to visit and see the micro-ecology
Very informative info. Views are stunning!
Great view of the Tetons !