Ranch House380 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Colter Bay Village, Colter Bay Campground Rd, Moran, WY 83013, United States, Grand Teton National Park
- Timings: 06:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3075432811
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Restaurant, Family And Kids
Ranch houseat Colter Bay Village is the perfect solution to all your hunger. The restaurant offers a variety of foods and drinks but is famous for its sea food that is made from the locally caught fishes. There is also a large bar that offers rustic snacks and scintillating drinks.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ranch House
- Entrance fees are 30 Dollars for a private, noncommercial vehicle.
- 25 Dollars for a motorcycle.
- 15 Dollars for each visitor above 16 years.
- These fees provide the visitor with a 7-day entrance permit for Grand Teton National Park.
Ranch House Hours
- Breakfast: 6:30am - 10:30am
- Lunch: 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Dinner: 5:30pm - 9pm
How to Reach Ranch House
- You can take a hired taxi or rental to the location.
- Most people drive around by their car due to the distance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grand Teton National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Teton National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.67% of people who visit Grand Teton National Park include Ranch House in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
76.67% of people start their Ranch House visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ranch House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ranch House