Spur Restaurant & Bar, Grand Teton National Park
About Spur Restaurant & Bar, Grand Teton National Park
Spur Restaurant & Bar, Grand Teton National Park - Address, Phone Number
Address: 3385 Cody Ln, Teton Village, WY 83025, United States
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
Added 7.6K times in trip plans
Bar, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Spur Restaurant & Bar has hearty all American foods and offers a fully clad drinks menu to be enjoyed. So stop for a drink at this great restaurant and get the original American taste to complete your journey. The restaurant is recognized because of its savory food pallet and great architecture.
Spur Restaurant & Bar Ticket Prices
- Entrance fees are 30 Dollars for a private, noncommercial vehicle.
- 25 Dollars for a motorcycle.
- 15 Dollars for each visitor above 16 years.
- These fees provide the visitor with a 7-day entrance permit for Grand Teton National Park.
Spur Restaurant & Bar Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings may differ on Labor Day.
How To reach Spur Restaurant & Bar by Public Transport
- You can take a hired taxi or rental to the location.
- Most people drive around by their car due to the distance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Grand Teton National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Teton National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
Spur Restaurant & Bar, Grand Teton National Park Reviews - Write a Review
Incredible surprise. We dined here because the Mangy Moose was closed, which turned out to be the best mistake of our trip! My wife had the pot roast , and I had the steak, both were super good. Our server ( Mike) really took the time to make great suggestions and was very attentive. Highly recommend!!
Some of the menu items had a twist to them. Food was tasty and reasonably priced. The variety of cocktail drinks were all amazing. They offer items to satisfy the traditional palette as well as the adventurer one.
Tasty soup, appetizers, and good presentation. We had the kobe steak and it was fabulous.
Wonderful food, great service and good atmosphere. Jackson Hole has great food and this might be the best yet.
Great service from a very friendly and attentive waiter. The venison was perfectly prepared and delicious. The Veggie lasagna was flavorful and a great vegetarian option. Nice wine list and drink menu. Prices are on the high side, but this is sort of expected when you are slope side in Teton Village.
- Nearby Attractions
- Lake Solitude
- Death Canyon
- String Lake
- Hermitage Point
- Teton Point Turnout
- Grand View Point
- Elk Ranch Flats Turnout
- Polecat Creek Loop Trail
- Potholes Turnout
- Cathedral Group Turnout
- Grand Teton National Park Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Grand Teton National Park
- What to See in 48 Hours in Grand Teton National Park
- What to See in 72 Hours in Grand Teton National Park
- How to Spend 5 Days in Grand Teton National Park
- How to Spend 6 Days in Grand Teton National Park
- How to Spend 7 Days in Grand Teton National Park