Taggart Lake is a scenic lake in the park and is known for its breath-taking views and picturesque surrounding. Take a trip to the lake and indulge in relaxation and serenity. There are many activities that you can enjoy in the lake such as swimming and fishing and hence makes a great spot to explore.
Entrance Ticket Details For Taggart Lake
- Entrance fees are 30 Dollars for a private, noncommercial vehicle.
- 25 Dollars for a motorcycle.
- 15 Dollars for each visitor above 16 years.
- These fees provide the visitor with a 7-day entrance permit for Grand Teton National Park.
How to Reach Taggart Lake
- You can take a hired taxi or rental to the location.
- Most people drive around by their car due to the distance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grand Teton National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Teton National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.07% of people who visit Grand Teton National Park include Taggart Lake in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
62.5% of people start their Taggart Lake visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Taggart Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Taggart Lake
Taggart Lake Reviews & Ratings
Most beautiful place I have ever been. Nice easy hike.
Great trail to hike. Even seen a mountain lion.
Very special place for us and of course a beauty pristine mountain lake.
Energetic 1.6 mile hike through forest to clear lake with backdrop of Grand Tetons... awesome and inspiring