Teton Park Road has excellent view of Jenny Lake and of the Jackson Lake. There are many easy hikes along this route that can be enjoyed with friends and family. The road is one of the most scenic roads in the region and is known well for its picturesque setting and magnificence.
Teton Park Road Hours
- Entrance fees are 30 Dollars for a private, noncommercial vehicle.
- 25 Dollars for a motorcycle.
- 15 Dollars for each visitor above 16 years.
- These fees provide the visitor with a 7-day entrance permit for Grand Teton National Park.
How to Reach Teton Park Road
- You can take a hired taxi or rental to the location.
- Most people drive around by their car due to the distance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grand Teton National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grand Teton National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.34% of people who visit Grand Teton National Park include Teton Park Road in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
47.83% of people start their Teton Park Road visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Teton Park Road
90.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Teton Park Road