Gray is a town in Cumberland County, Maine, United States. The population was 7,761 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Portland–South Portland–Biddeford, Maine metropolitan statistical area. Gray is located at the intersection of state Routes 4, 26, 100, 115, 202 and the Maine Turnpike exit 63 midway between Portland and the Lewiston-Auburn metropolitan area. The town includes frontage on Little Sebago Lake, Crystal Lake, and Forest Lake. Gray is home to regional headquarters for the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife, which maintains a fish hatchery and wildlife park. It is also home to a Weather Forecast Office for NOAA's National Weather Service, which issues forecasts and weather warnings for New Hampshire and southern Maine.
* Henry Pennell Municipal Complex
* Centrally located Monument Square in the heart of Gray Village.
* Newly renovated Gray Public Library provides a media hub with books, movies, music, and more.
* Town of Gray Maine Historical Society & Museum
* A clear view of tiny Loon Island on a perfectly calm day on Forest Lake in Gray
* Wilkies Beach Gray Maine
* Gray Village Cemetery: Final resting place of approximately 5,500 Gray residents.
* A view of Dry Mills one-room schoolhouse with a meadow filled with spring flowers.
* Stimson Memorial Hall
* Mayall Mill c. 1908
* Gray Corner in 1908
* The Elm House c. 1910 Wikipedia
This is a comprehensive travel guide for Gray in United States. From budgeting tips to finding the best spots, this travel guide has got all the insider information to explore Gray like a local. When planning a trip to Gray, make sure you visit its near-by prime city of Bangor. Add Bangor to your vacation plan, it has an interesting bunch of activities to do on your visit like Mount Hope Cemetery, Paul Bunyan Statue, Hollywood Casino Hotel And Raceway . A holiday in Gray can generally be of 1-2 days.
Don't just take a trip, let the trip take you! Have a enjoyable time at Gray.
Explore the best travel planner for your visit to Gray and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!