Glockenspiel Graz140 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Glockenspielplatz 4, 8010 Graz, Austria
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +43-6642428893
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
You’ll have to fight you way around a crowd of tourists to see this particular spectacle. See, there’s a building in this square, that has its own clock face. Thrice a day at 11am, 3pm and 6pm, the Glockenspiel’s 24 bells will chime with music; two mechanical figurines will come out on extended platforms and dance for a minute or two. It’s one of the most charming sites you’ll see. Throughout the year, the music is mixed up, so you’re always treated to something new. At Christmas though, it’s carolling all the way.
Glockenspiel Graz Travel Tips
- The cafes around here serve up excellent food.
How to Reach Glockenspiel Graz
- Tram No 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 14 Hauptplatz/Congress tram stop
- Graz Opernring Bus Stop
- Graz Andreas-Hofer-Platz: Buses 140, 200, 220, 300, 324, 350, 470, 500, 560, 570, 631, 650, 5370.
- Maiffredygasse Tram Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Graz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Graz and book an accommodation of your choice.
19.61% of people who visit Graz include Glockenspiel Graz in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
26.67% of people start their Glockenspiel Graz visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Glockenspiel Graz
88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Glockenspiel Graz