Kunsthaus Graz, Graz
About Kunsthaus Graz, Graz
Kunsthaus Graz, Graz - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Kunsthaus Graz Lendkai 1 8020 Graz
Ticket Price: 9 EUR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 1.8K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
At first look, the building in which this art exhibition space is housed looks like something an alien dropped. Indeed, that’s what most people call it, a ‘friendly alien’. Others say it looks like a strange, black frog. The building is especially striking at night, when it glows with the light under its skin. The building has no permanent exhibition; it does not collect art. However, its temporary exhibitions are usually spectacular. They focus mostly on modern and contemporary art.
Kunsthaus Graz Information
- Check out the cafe.
- Disabled accessible.
- Wheelchairs on first come first serve basis.
Kunsthaus Graz Ticket Prices
- EUR 3 for kids, students, military and civil personnel.
- EUR 7 for groups of 7 or more, senior / senior citizens, people with disabilities.
- EUR 18 for families.
- Free for carers of the disabled.
Kunsthaus Graz Opening and Closing Hours
- English guided tours at 11am, 12pm and 2pm
How To reach Kunsthaus Graz by Public Transport
- Sudtiroler Platz/Kunsthaus
- Tram No 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 14 Hauptplatz/Congress tram stop
- Graz Andreas-Hofer-Platz: Buses 140, 200, 220, 300, 324, 350, 470, 500, 560, 570, 631, 650, 5370.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Graz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Graz and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kunsthaus Graz, Graz Reviews - Write a Review
Mixed feelings about this one. The exhibit isn't that great but the shop and the architecture make up for it. Also a bit pricey to visit. In all honesty you can skip it and will not miss out much! Just walk by and look at it! The wow factor is only on the outside!
The service I was provided with was more than excellent - friendly and useful; the building from outside seemed to be very nice, according to the architecture, but the exhibitions inside were awful. I didn't expect them to be that bad. For me the ticket costed 3EUR, but for an adult is 9EUR - totally not worth it. I don't reccomend visiting, except passing by and taking some photos. So disappointed...
Interesting architecture, though more from the outside than from the inside. Very poor exhibitions. I was wondering if it was real art sometimes... dissapointing visit.
Great vibe and art.. modern design
A modern art place with some very unique architecture and design.
- Nearby Attractions
- Freiheitsdenkmal Im Burggarten Der Grazer Burg
- Schlossberglift Graz
- Am Eisernen Tor
- Hotel Ibis Graz
- Auster Sport- Und Wellnessbad Eggenberg
- Grazer Burg
- Grazer Landhaus
- Graz Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Graz
- What to See in 48 Hours in Graz
- What to See in 72 Hours in Graz
- How to Spend 5 Days in Graz
- How to Spend 6 Days in Graz
- How to Spend 7 Days in Graz