Kunsthaus GrazCurrently Closed
- Address: Kunsthaus Graz Lendkai 1 8020 Graz, Austria
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +43316-80179200
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Exhibition
At first look, the building in which this art exhibition space is housed looks like something an alien dropped. Indeed, that’s what most people call it, a ‘friendly alien’. Others say it looks like a strange, black frog. The building is especially striking at night, when it glows with the light under its skin. The building has no permanent exhibition; it does not collect art. However, its temporary exhibitions are usually spectacular. They focus mostly on modern and contemporary art.
- Check out the cafe.
- Disabled accessible.
- Wheelchairs on first come first serve basis.
- EUR 3 for kids, students, military and civil personnel.
- EUR 7 for groups of 7 or more, senior / senior citizens, people with disabilities.
- EUR 18 for families.
- Free for carers of the disabled.
- English guided tours at 11am, 12pm and 2pm
- Sudtiroler Platz/Kunsthaus
- Tram No 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 14 Hauptplatz/Congress tram stop
- Graz Andreas-Hofer-Platz: Buses 140, 200, 220, 300, 324, 350, 470, 500, 560, 570, 631, 650, 5370.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Graz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Graz and book an accommodation of your choice.
76.41% of people who visit Graz include Kunsthaus Graz in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
51.46% of people start their Kunsthaus Graz visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kunsthaus Graz
63.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kunsthaus Graz
The friendly alien - to view the alien forms of modern art with a flair..., also the cafe in the ground floor has great food and coffee!
The coffee is very well served, some quiches and tarts are special. I really love their Benedict eggs and some salads. And delicious place for a drink, night and day.
Beautiful venue, amazing staff, and great atmoshpere at the SME ASSEMBLY 2018. Very welcoming and truly top class in all manners.
Very cool to look at from the outside. It really fits the name "Alien" but the exhibit inside is small and people tend to say the interior is not as cool as the exterior. Also for the euros you must pay to enter, the amount of art and installations inside dont seem worth the price. Still cool though!
It's an ok museum, a little small and when I went one of the floors was closed. They had an exhibition about Ghana and its history which was interesting from a historical perspective but not from an art perspective. There is a deck at the 4th floor where you can look out onto the city giving you a nice view. It cost under 10 euro which is an appropriate price. It will take you around two hours if you want to read every single thing, around an hour if you're just looking at the highlights.