Kunsthaus Graz353 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kunsthaus Graz Lendkai 1 8020 Graz, Austria Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +43316-80179200
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, View Point, Family And Kids, Exhibition
At first look, the building in which this art exhibition space is housed looks like something an alien dropped. Indeed, that’s what most people call it, a ‘friendly alien’. Others say it looks like a strange, black frog. The building is especially striking at night, when it glows with the light under its skin. The building has no permanent exhibition; it does not collect art. However, its temporary exhibitions are usually spectacular. They focus mostly on modern and contemporary art.
Kunsthaus Graz Travel Tips
- Check out the cafe.
- Disabled accessible.
- Wheelchairs on first come first serve basis.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kunsthaus Graz
- EUR 3 for kids, students, military and civil personnel.
- EUR 7 for groups of 7 or more, senior / senior citizens, people with disabilities.
- EUR 18 for families.
- Free for carers of the disabled.
Kunsthaus Graz Hours
- English guided tours at 11am, 12pm and 2pm
How to Reach Kunsthaus Graz
- Sudtiroler Platz/Kunsthaus
- Tram No 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 14 Hauptplatz/Congress tram stop
- Graz Andreas-Hofer-Platz: Buses 140, 200, 220, 300, 324, 350, 470, 500, 560, 570, 631, 650, 5370.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Graz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Graz and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kunsthaus Graz Address: Kunsthaus Graz Lendkai 1 8020 Graz, Austria
- Kunsthaus Graz Contact Number: +43316-80179200
- Kunsthaus Graz Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Kunsthaus Graz Price: 9 EUR
- Best time to visit Kunsthaus Graz(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kunsthaus Graz: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
46.51% of people who visit Graz include Kunsthaus Graz in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
51.46% of people start their Kunsthaus Graz visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kunsthaus Graz
63.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kunsthaus Graz
People normally club together Schloss Eggenberg and Hauptplatz while planning their visit to Kunsthaus Graz.