Landhaushof227 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Herrengasse 16, 8010 Graz, Austria
- Phone: +43-3168075
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Fountain, Heritage Building
Right in the middle of Graz city, hidden away, is this lovely Renaissance courtyard. It looks like a slice of Venice was hidden away in the city by the architect, Domenico dell'Aglio. The building that surrounds the courtyard houses the local parliament. People usually just accidentally stumble across the building and stand there gaping at:
- Arcades on all three floors
- 16th century gargoyles
- The mannerist bronze fountain
- The lovely Baroque furnishings and stucco ceilings
- The armoury
- The chapel
Landhaushof Travel Tips
- Call ahead of your visit to see if they’re open.
- Please enquire before you visit.
How to Reach Landhaushof
- Tram No 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 14 Hauptplatz/Congress tram stop
- Graz Opernring Bus Stop
- Graz Andreas-Hofer-Platz: Buses 140, 200, 220, 300, 324, 350, 470, 500, 560, 570, 631, 650, 5370
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Graz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Graz and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.79% of people who visit Graz include Landhaushof in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
26.15% of people start their Landhaushof visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Landhaushof
81.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Landhaushof