- Address: Hauptplatz, Graz 8010, Austria
- Phone: +43-3168720
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Architecture , Heritage Building
This has been the location of the city administration ever since the 16th century, when there was only a simple Renaissance style building-cum-prison here. The classical building you see today was built in the late 19th century. The interior is quite nice decorated – coffered ceilings, galleries, panelings, and chandeliers. Most people visit just to see the exterior, but guided tours can be arranged for those who want to check out the insides.
Rathaus Travel Tips
- You may be able to visit the interior by a guided tour. Contact the establishment for details.
- Please enquire before you visit.
How to Reach Rathaus
- Tram No 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 14 Hauptplatz/Congress tram stop
- Graz Opernring Bus Stop
- Graz Andreas-Hofer-Platz: Buses 140, 200, 220, 300, 324, 350, 470, 500, 560, 570, 631, 650, 5370
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Graz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Graz and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.19% of people who visit Graz include Rathaus in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
45% of people start their Rathaus visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Rathaus
52.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rathaus