Sporgasse381 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sporgasse, Graz, 8010, 8010, Austria Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +43316-8075084
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Cafe, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Architecture , Streets
This cheerful little pedestrian street is older than the city of Graz itself. It used to be an important trade road in roman times. Today, you will visit it for two things – the shopping, and the architecture. The Luegg house – a fantastic Baroque building with a stucco facade – is at the corner of this street and the Main Square (Hauptplatz).
The other highlights are:
- The Roman Emperor Inn (Gasthaus): rococo facade and marble relief
- Stieg Church: the oldest parish church in Graz (1343)
- German order of knights house: once the domain of the Teutonic Knights
- Palais Saurau
There are some great restaurants cafes and bars here too.
- Shops would likely close at 7
How to Reach Sporgasse
- Walk it
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Graz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Graz and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sporgasse Address: Sporgasse, Graz, 8010, 8010, Austria
- Sporgasse Contact Number: +43316-8075084
- Sporgasse Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Sporgasse(preferred time): 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sporgasse: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
50.2% of people who visit Graz include Sporgasse in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
28.57% of people start their Sporgasse visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sporgasse
51.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sporgasse
People normally club together Hauptplatz and Uhrturm while planning their visit to Sporgasse.