- Address: Sporgasse, Graz, 8010, 8010, Austria
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +43316-8075084
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Cafe, Restaurant, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Streets
This cheerful little pedestrian street is older than the city of Graz itself. It used to be an important trade road in roman times. Today, you will visit it for two things – the shopping, and the architecture. The Luegg house – a fantastic Baroque building with a stucco facade – is at the corner of this street and the Main Square (Hauptplatz).
The other highlights are:
- The Roman Emperor Inn (Gasthaus): rococo facade and marble relief
- Stieg Church: the oldest parish church in Graz (1343)
- German order of knights house: once the domain of the Teutonic Knights
- Palais Saurau
There are some great restaurants cafes and bars here too.
- Shops would likely close at 7
- Walk it
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Graz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Graz and book an accommodation of your choice.
82.65% of people who visit Graz include Sporgasse in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
28.57% of people start their Sporgasse visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sporgasse
51.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sporgasse