Are you looking for what to do in Graz?
PLACES TO SEE
- Schloss Eggenberg: a lavish Baroque palace. Take the castle guided tour.
- Grazer Schlossberg: the castle-fort on the hill around which Graz was built.
- Uhrturm: The city’s most famous landmark – the Clocktower.
- Kunsthaus Graz: Graz’s new and funny looking exhibition space.
- Landeszeughaus: Every weapon and armour you see here was built for use, not show.
WHERE TO BE
- Kaizer-Josef-Platz Market: This farmer’s market is more than a century old.
- Exit the Room: A highly recommended escape-room style puzzle.
Below we have a list of things to do in Graz and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Graz getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Graz with confidence.