Green Bay Packer Hall Of Fame, Green Bay
About Green Bay Packer Hall Of Fame, Green Bay
Green Bay Packer Hall Of Fame, Green Bay - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 1265 Lombardi Ave, Green Bay, WI 54304, USA
Ticket Price: 15 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Considered as the haven for fans of the Green Bay Packers NFL team, the Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame is one of the bets things to do in the city for more reasons than one. The attraction is a great exhibit of the team’s rich history in the form memorial including uniforms, audio and video recordings and even photographs among others. A very engaging and interactive place to be at, this Green Bay attraction is recommend to not just Green Bay Packers’ fans but just very football fan. .
Green Bay Packer Hall Of Fame Ticket Prices
- Given prices are for adults (18-61)
- Seniors (62+): USD 12 per person
- Children (6-11): USD 9 per child
- Entry is free for children under five years.
- Combination pricing is available for a Hall of Fame admission and stadium tour.
- For more tickets refer to official website.
How To reach Green Bay Packer Hall Of Fame by Public Transport
- Private car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Green Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Green Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Green Bay Packer Hall Of Fame, Green Bay Reviews - Write a Review
During the self-guided tour, I almost wanted to cry from happiness several times. There is so much history to the Packers and the Hall of Fame makes it well known. I will continue visiting this place every time I'm in Green Bay. My main giveaway: The Packers are not just a football team, they are the pride and joy of many communities.
Lots of history from the Lombardi days to present! Beautiful place! Football fan from any team would enjoy this! Fantastic! 👍
We just did the self guided tour, no headset. Interesting history. I lived a few blocks away as a kid. So, having grown up with players kids the "museum" had memories that I was actually a part of.
Best team in the NFL! Best fans in the world! Best pro shop in the world! Go Pack Go!
Very impressive. Lots of fun and the food was great!
- Nearby Attractions
- Kroll's West Restaurant Cocktails
- Best Western Green Bay Inn Conference Center
- Leo Frigo Memorial Bridge
- Brett Favre's Steakhouse
- Austin Straubel International Airport
- University Of Wisconsin-green Bay
- St. Francis Xavier Cathedral
- Kress Events Center & Natatorium
- Comfort Inn
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College