Cavendish Beach56 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 590 Graham's Ln, New Glasgow, PE C0A 1N0, Canada, Green Gables Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids
If you are in need of some 'sea vitamin' then the Cavendish Beach is an ideal place for you. The red rocks and the high cliffs at this beach make for breathtaking views. Sunbathing in the red rose sand is a delightful treat, while a leisure stroll along the coast would not disappoint too. A swim in the soft blue water is just the thing to do to unwind yourself after a hectic week. A perfect place to witness the panoramic sunset, you are in for a treat of eternal happiness. Rush to this beach to enjoy some quality time with your dear ones.
How to Reach Cavendish Beach
- Rented Cars
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Green Gables before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Green Gables and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cavendish Beach Address: 590 Graham's Ln, New Glasgow, PE C0A 1N0, Canada, Green Gables
- Cavendish Beach Timing: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cavendish Beach: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!