Car Life Museum21 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 18191 Prince Edward Island, Bonshaw, PE C0A 1C0, Canada, Green Rd Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9026753555
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Sprawling over 10000 square feet area, the Car Life Museum is a family owned facility offering a great collection of old school and vintage cars that once rules the roads. Every car at the museum tells a different story and the owner is ever so happy to tell them. The collection of the cars ranges from 1880’s to 1970’s and the highlight of the exhibit is the Pink Cadillac of Elvis Parsley. Two of Don Messer’s cars are also eye catching. You can get inside some of the vintage cars to get yourself clicked. Apart from the cars, the Car Life Museum also houses some old farm equipment that adds to the contrast. Explore the Gift Shop to get yourself some souvenirs.
How to Reach Car Life Museum
- Rented car/ Taxi
- Car Life Museum Address: 18191 Prince Edward Island, Bonshaw, PE C0A 1C0, Canada, Green Rd
- Car Life Museum Contact Number: +1-9026753555
- Car Life Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Car Life Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!