Beattie House81 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 8 Bennett St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA, 29601, United States Map
- Phone: +1-8642339977
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Historic And Protected Sites
Beattie House is the second oldest residence in Greenville County. Today Beattie House stands serene and graceful amid tall trees, green lawns and a lovely garden. Within, period furnishings remain in their original dignity amid contemporary facilities that make the house a comfortable easy place in which to assemble. Listed on the National Register of Historic places, this facility is available for Wedding Receptions, Recitals, Luncheons and Meetings. The two-story structure has one-story wings. The roof on the central portion is flat except for a small central gable. The wings have a flat, balustraded roof. There is a one-story piazza supported by six pairs of columns.
How to Reach Beattie House
- By rented car or taxi.
- Beattie House Address: 8 Bennett St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA, 29601, United States
- Beattie House Contact Number: +1-8642339977
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
71.68% of people who visit Greenville include Beattie House in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
60% of people start their Beattie House visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Beattie House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beattie House
People normally club together McDunn Craft & Fine Art Gallery and The Peace Center while planning their visit to Beattie House.