Le Jules Verne177 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7 Rue Montorge, 38000 Grenoble, France Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +33-476463194
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids
This club is hot property – the decor is wonderful, the bartenders are vibrant and friendly, and sometimes there is a nice mini-concert. And we haven’t even gotten to the food and drinks. The daytime tea and coffee is wonderful enough, making this a favourite local hangout, but the nights really impress. The beer, the Jules Verne, is a fantastic Belgian variety. The cocktails are fancy and the food is finger licking good. The locals usually descend here after work.
How to Reach Le Jules Verne
- Trams A and B stop Hubert Dubedout-Maison du Tourisme
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grenoble before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grenoble and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Le Jules Verne Address: 7 Rue Montorge, 38000 Grenoble, France
- Le Jules Verne Contact Number: +33-476463194
- Le Jules Verne Timing: 07:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Time required to visit Le Jules Verne: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
25.36% of people who visit Grenoble include Le Jules Verne in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
62.07% of people start their Le Jules Verne visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Le Jules Verne
92.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Jules Verne
People normally club together Bastille And The Cable Car and Cathedral Of Notre Dame while planning their visit to Le Jules Verne.